Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tombstone Tuesday - Super Valentine

Be mine?

I saw this grave marker and thought it would make a super valentine!  I know, I should have posted this a couple of weeks ago, but I had forgotten I had this. I found the stone while out shooting markers of my wife's family.  I have no idea who these folks were.  It's a family stone, or rather, two family stones, the Super family and the Valentine family.  Individual markers are placed on both sides of this large marker.


Tombstone Tuesday – To participate in Tombstone Tuesday simply create a post which includes an image of a gravestone of one or more ancestors and it may also include a brief description of the image or the ancestor. This is an ongoing series at GeneaBloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about a way to get noticed! Someone had a quite a sense of humor putting the two names like this on the same stone, LOL!

    ReplyDelete