Friday, January 4, 2013

2nd Blogiversary!

 Today, 01/04/2013...

...marks the 2nd anniversary of the first post to this blog.  For those of you who have stuck with me, even through my long hiatus, I thank you for following and reading along.  For those of you who joined me late, I encourage you to take a look at past posts, as my early posts had some interesting stuff about document scanning, photography, computers, and so forth as applied to genealogy and family history.

In any case, thanks!



This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2013 by Daniel G. Dillman

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary! Wishing you many more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary!! I've been doing this for about four months. Before Christmas I received "An Early Christmas Gift" and enjoyed sharing it with this community of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Grant! 4 months is a good start, keep up the good work! Even if you take a break for a while, like I did, you can come back and resume.

    ReplyDelete