Thursday, April 7, 2011

Missing In Action?

If you're wondering where I've been and if I've fallen off the face of the planet, please rest easy.  I've had a shakeup in my employment situation (as in, I've finally found some!).  After being unemployed for over 21 months, I've got not one, but TWO jobs, both part time, and technically a third at which I get infrequent hours.  So, I've been learning three new jobs and training for them, and also getting my Commercial Driver's License.  All of which takes time and keeps me short on sleep.  I'll be back at it soon, once the training aspect is done and I get settled into regular hours.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, sometimes when it rains it pours. My; daughter looked for six months for a Nursing job, new grad. Then she had three interviews in a week and now she is off my payroll.

    ReplyDelete