Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun

Randy Seaver over at Genea-Musings has posted another SNGF:

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Genealogy Book

Hey genea-bodies - it's Saturday Night - time for more Genealogy Fun!!!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1)  Find the last genealogy book that you read cover-to-cover.  Write a complete source citation, and transcribe the first paragraph of the Introduction.

2)  Tell us about it in a blog post of your own, in a comment on this blog post, or in a Facebook status or post.








Alas, Randy, I cannot play along this week!  I can't recall ever reading an entire genealogy book from cover to cover.  Sad, I know!  But my reading tends to be in other areas.    I've read bits and pieces of a few, sure, but none in whole.


I guess I'm stuck waiting for the next SNGF.

2 comments:

  1. OK, Daniel,

    Just this one time, I'll bend the rules a bit. Choose a book from which you've learned something about genealogy.

    I'll change them on my blog post just for you.

    Cheers -- Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Randy, I didn't get this until late, and even then I didn't think I could do it justice to get a post out of any quality. I'll keep playing along when I can! Thanks for trying to get me in...

    ReplyDelete