Monday, December 31, 2012

On This Day - Dec 31st

On This Day...



1643 - Birth: Elizabeth Taberer, Isle of Wight County, Virginia
1692 - Death: Samuel Butler, Wethersfield, Hartford County, Connecticut
1826 - Death: Nancy Ann Dixon, East Feliciana Parish, Louisiana
1831 - Birth: Elizabeth Mosley, Kingsley, Staffordshire, England
1868 - Birth: George Harrison Durand, Macomb, Michigan
1890 - Birth: Joeseph Peter Lehnen, Minnesota
1896 - Birth: Thomas Watson Singletary,
1898 - Birth: Lydia Lodelia Singletary, Lake, Ascension Parish, Louisiana
1929 - Death: Philip Hartmann, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota
1971 - Burial: Raymond Michael Kremer, Calvary Cemetery, St. Cloud, Minnesota
2009 - Death: Armin Waldemar Karnitz, Cottage Grove, Washington, Minnesota



And so we reach the end of the year.  As I started doing these "On This Day..." series posts in November, I will have to keep on doing them for some time, but from your perspective as a searcher for family names online, this should be it. 

I say this because the purpose of these types of blog post is, to put it bluntly, Cousin Bait.  It serves simply as a post of names and dates from my lines that will hopefully show up in web searches made by other people searching the same lines.  That I have not found any others of these in my own searches means I appear to be the first/only one doing these for my lines, making it even more important that I continue to post them.

If you're finding these posts through a web search, please don't hesitate to contact me using the Comments on this blog!  I will be notified, and I do respond.

Have a happy new year!


This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2012 by Daniel G. Dillman

No comments:

Post a Comment